Senior Network Engineer
[c. $250-450k Comp Package (or equivalent), Hybrid Working]
Imagine having the world's financial pulse at your fingertips. Our client, a renowned financial institution, is on the hunt for a seasoned Network Engineer with the vision to redefine their global trading landscape. You could be designing and launching the blueprint of a revolutionary trading platform from either London or New York. As a trailblazer in your field, you'll amplify their entire Network estate, focusing on razor-sharp latency and cutting-edge automation. With your expertise at the helm, you'll be in charge of overseeing billions of dollars flowing through millions of daily messages. If you have a history of shaping the future in similar high-stakes environments, here's your chance to leave a lasting legacy in the financial sector.
- Hands-on experience deploying and maintaining networks for a company where the network is central to its operations
- Solid automation and administration skills: Comfortable on a standard UNIX command-line and/or fluent in one or more scripting languages (Python & Bash)
- Ability to efficiently analyse and deconstruct technical problems
- Solid foundation in computer science and networking principles
- In-depth understanding of common network protocols, best practices and the ability to apply these skills to design robust and performant networks
- Low-latency knowledge (MPLS, Multicast, BGP etc)
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.