Senior Security Analyst
One of the world’s premier, tech-driven trading firms is looking for an innovative and highly-talented analyst to join a growing security function. The Senior Security Analyst will be able to thoroughly review and vet software used across the firm, whilst working closely with developers to make the coding environment the safest it can be. In this role, you’ll have an opportunity to own and strategically impact the firm-wide cyber security systems.
- Architect and run security detection and response program to protect Data and IP from both internal and external threats
- Hunt for, detect and respond to malicious activity and anomalous events on devices and networks
- Develop tools to automate this detection and automatically find and address future vulnerabilities
- Construct pipelines for data security and regularly clean and analyze the data for signs of vulnerability and compromise
- Collaborate closely with our end-user support team on investigations, vulnerability scanning across endpoints, responding to end-user issues, and responding to software approval requests.
- Create and maintain data loss prevention rules
- Foster strong cross-functional relationships internally and externally with vendors
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- 5+ years of experience in cyber security, with specific experience in security operations and vulnerability management
- Experience with threat detection and threat hunting, especially in automating both!
- Python Scripting experience
- Experience using log analysis platforms such as ELK and Splunk
- Experience with Linux (Debian is a huge plus!)
- BS (or equivalent) in Computer Science
- Willingness to work an on-call rotation
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.