Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our client has a fast-paced, quickly growing environment, within multiple locations. They are in need of additional software- and service- focused SREs to ensure reliable delivery of projects.
- Software development around scalability, availability and performance
- Write lots of code (Java + Python) to enhance the reliability of the services in the delivery ecosystem
- Define, maintain, and manage service and business level Service Level Objectives (SLOs)
- Be a subject matter expert on how the platform operates (service discovery, load balancing, monitoring/metrics, etc.
- Java (Spring + Guice framework experience a plus),
- Linux (Ubuntu)
You Should Have experience of:
- Being embedded within a Software Engineering team
- Writing testable code in Java and Python
- Building & maintaining REST/RPC APIs
- Highly available architecture
- Continuous delivery principles and practices
- Monitoring best practices
- Service discovery
- Load testing
- Public Cloud (AWS, Google or Azure)
- Linux (understand how things work under the hood)
- NoSQL (Cassandra)
- JVM performance tuning
- Highly trafficked web-based software engineering experience
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.