Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Our client seeks a Reliability Engineering Manager to join their rapidly growing engineering team. As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for managing a distributed team of software engineers in an agile and fast-paced environment.
78% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, and more than half have a poor credit score. As a result, they are limited to participation in a predatory ecosystem of high-interest rate credit cards, payday loans, etc., which ultimately pushes them into deeper cycles of debt.
Our New York City client is building a fairer financial system by unlocking API access to payroll systems. By building pipes that connect these systems to banks, lenders, and other service providers, they help underserved consumers gain equitable access to today’s financial products - helping people when they need it the most.
- Work alongside Product Managers, Tech Leads, and the CTO on developing the product roadmap.
- Work with the tech leads to break down projects and plan out sprints.
- Put into practice agile development practices such as backlog grooming and sprint retrospectives.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in the software development process.
- Contribute to the codebase to stay in touch with the tech stack and the software development life cycle.
- Participate in architectural review discussions with engineers.
- Interview and evaluate engineering candidates.
- Work with the recruiting team to optimize the engineering process and pipeline.
- Conduct regular check-ins with engineers and implement a formal performance evaluation process.
- Apply an analytical lens to the performance of the engineering team by tracking a variety of data points from various systems such as DataDog, Jira, and Sentry.
To apply for this role, either contact Max at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.