Senior Software Engineer - Security
Our client's Product Security team collaborates with all product teams to drive secure product design and standard methodologies for all applications by providing threat modelling and security architecture reviews. The team writes standards, specifications, and guidelines for securing applications and builds next-generation security tooling to provide security event visibility across our products and platforms.
They're looking for a passionate application security developer who loves to dive into technology and pull it all apart to see how it works, then put it back together again better than it was before.
- Research, evaluate, design and deliver cloud security product technologies
- Identify and lead initiatives to bring advanced analytic capabilities to security teams focus
- Contribute to security project architecture documentation
- Collaborate cross-company on secure design standards, best practices, and next-generation security features for cloud applications
- Perform threat modelling on all products
- Design and execute cloud security audit tests
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Math, or equivalent degree or experience with emphasis in information security, application security, cryptography, or related
- 5+ years of relevant full-time software engineering experience
- Knowledge of backend runtimes such as apache, nginx, and runtime frameworks
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD tools and standard methodologies (Jenkins, Pipelines)
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) software development, Git/GitHub, and related tools.
Nice to have:
- Experience with multiple data platforms (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Hadoop, Cassandra)
- AWS and Kubernetes experience
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.