Senior Trade Operations Analyst
Here we have an opportunity to join a global, market-leading trading firm in a core position in Singapore. The Trading Operations Team is responsible for managing the trading environment. You will join a team who help configure, monitor, and optimise the firm's trading, as well as automating as many manual tasks as possible.
The successful individual will be tasked with understanding their market and broker relationships, technology requirements, and regulatory commitments. Will have a strong, hands-on background, and will work in project areas including: market access, monitoring/compliance, algo/strategy evaluation and management, performance tuning, and automation.
Technical Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent design, debugging, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in C++ and Python; good CS fundamentals and enthusiasm about continuous learning
- Knowledge of UNIX operating systems (Linux), system/processor performance, and network communication
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent commercial experience
- Experience in trading is mandatory
- Understanding of Market Data/Order Entry systems
- Ability to analyse and fix problems quickly
To apply for this role, either contact Olly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.