Site Reliability Engineer
Our client is looking to expand their fast-paced, quickly growing environment, with the addition of another member of the SRE team. This individual will be someone experienced with Kubernetes, Python development/processes with a deeper knowledge of Linux and its underpinnings. Kubernetes is central to all initiatives they have at the moment and the firm has big ambitions around how they leverage it and integrate into public cloud. They want to provide the research functions with different capabilities, e.g. such as being able to carry out giant back-tests where they don’t have the capacity on-prem, then burst out into cloud
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with Kubernetes (plus Docker a bonus)
- Writing testable code in Python
- Java and JVM performance tuning
- Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
- Building & maintaining REST/RPC APIs
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- Highly available architecture
- Continuous delivery principles and practices
- Monitoring best practices
- Highly trafficked web-based software engineering experience
To apply for this role, either contact Paul at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.