Software Engineer I
United States, New York, Illinois, California, Arizona, Remote
Job ID: TM100
Our client has a fast-paced, quickly growing environment, within multiple locations.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of leading-edge, business-oriented IT solutions.
- Will participate in the implementation of solutions that employ leading-edge technologies such as ASP.Net, MS SQL, Server, XML, SOAP Compliant Web Services and IIS in a Windows environment.
- Actively contribute to the adoption of strong software architecture, development best practices, and new technologies.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Familiar with Agile software development methodologies
- Interested in working for a fast-paced tech company.
- Minimum of 0-3 years experience in the design, development and deployment of innovative web applications in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical experience is required.
- Will participate in the implementation of solutions that employ full-stack technologies including Microsoft .NET, WebAPI, MVC, oAuth, jQuery, Angular, MS SQL Server, IIS
- SQL Server experience is desired.
- Experience with and understanding of secure web communication protocols/guidelines in the scope of Client-Server authentication and encrypted communications
- Experience with unit and functional testing frameworks such as ReadyAPI!, MSTest, NCrunch, dotCover
- Strong understanding of RESTful API principles
- Must be able to effectively work independently and within a team environment, and must have experience working within a project-oriented, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills. Strong problem solving and decision-making skills required.
- Domain-driven design experience a huge bonus
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.