Software Engineer, Systematic Trading
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to help in driving the design and implementation of a multi-asset systematic trading platform and supporting the day-to-day operations. Be part of a small team that is closely connected to the business and strategies, focussing on the ease of development, testing and deployment in a research-heavy ecosystem. Create the capability to reproduce both results and post-trade analysis, as well as enabling and stimulating the re-use of quantitative expertise, model components and alpha.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience with systematic trading/low touch algorithmic execution
- Experience designing and developing solutions for electronic trading (including pricing, market-making)
- Experience designing and building multi-tenant, multi-strategy trading platforms while allowing quantitative analysts to develop, test and productionalise trading strategies in an agile environment with strong controls and environment segregation
- Expertise in Python and desire to stay in a hands-on developer role
- Ability to engage platform users who are primarily functioning in a quantitative capacity.
- Ability to build constructive working relationships with a diverse group of stakeholders
- People management experience is a plus and Fixed Income trading experience is a decided advantage.
To apply for this role, either contact Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.