Software Engineer (For Staking Infrastructure)
Our client is a young, innovative firm which runs validators on cutting edge Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Solana, Celo, Polkadot and Oasis, with over $100 million assets under management.
We are seeking a Software Engineer to maintain and scale their staking infrastructure. Their network secures over a billion dollars of cryptocurrency assets, and security and reliability are key to everything they do. This position is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
- Develop custom monitoring solutions for infrastructure components
- Develop automation software to improve or fully automate manual processes related to blockchain management and maintenance
- Develop tools which interact with blockchain and cloud related RPC endpoints
The ideal candidate:
- Is able to work independently
- Is able to proficiently code in Python, Golang or Rust
- Is able to develop robust tooling, and monitoring solutions
- Has experience working with relational databases
- Has some experience working with Kubernetes
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.