Joining one of the most exciting hedge funds in the world. This firm employs a global multi-strategy investment approach, seeking to deliver compelling asymmetric returns by experienced investment professionals within a robust risk framework.
Own the firm’s NetApp and Pure Storage platforms, including:
- Share/Volume provisioning and scaling
- Assisting development and infrastructure teams with onboarding/best practice advice.
- Troubleshooting business-impacting issues, for example slow performance or permissions issues.
- Planning and executing firmware and other updates in conjunction with the relevant vendors.
- Liaising with the networks team and third-party vendors to plan and execute physical works in datacenters around the globe.
- Projecting growth requirements and managing hardware lifecycle from order to decommission.
Technical Skills and Experienced Required
- Experience with DevOps principles including: Ansible, Terraform, Gitlab (CI/CD)
- Ability to code in Python is a strong advantage.
- Understanding of Linux and Windows server systems in relation to storage – particularly:
- iSCSI/NFS/SMB client authentication, configuration and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with using Linux tools such as multipath, htop, sar, iostat, etc.
- Experience with external monitoring tools to help diagnose performance issues – for example Prometheus and Solarwinds.
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.