Systems Administrator Manager
[c. $300-450k Comp Package, Hybrid Working]
Step up as a Systems Administrator Manager with our client, who is igniting change and innovation in enterprise technology. Based in the vibrant heart of New York, your expertise will be the driving force in automating and managing a diverse tech portfolio. Dabble with intricate Windows and Linux desktop/server environments, avant-garde storage solutions, and high-end clustered computing.
- Oversee the team's professional development, mentorship, and training
- Work closely with other regional Helpdesk Managers to identify and implement enhancements to processes and policies; measure and report on performance; collect and respond to feedback from the business
- Manage a subset of helpdesk operational processes and communications
- Build relationships with other groups to ensure successful partnerships across the Systems department and the broader firm
- 7+ years of relevant experience with strong leadership, communication, judgement, project management, and organisational skills
- Familiarity with corporate IT infrastructure and understanding of how an IT support group operates
- Experience with end-user computing, automation, analytics, reporting, and customer outreach, and familiarity with high-touch/white-glove service
- Ability to define goals and success measures, inspire team members, and establish meaningful collaboration channels with other engineering groups while pushing for continuous improvement
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.