Trading Support Engineer
[c. $175-275k Comp Package, On-Site Working]
We are seeking a diligent Trading Support Engineer to optimise critical systems at a proprietary trading firm known for its market-making, discretionary, and systematic trading strategies. By channeling advances in computer learning and processing power, they aim to equip traders with the best tools possible to streamline and improve all aspects of trading operations.
- Improve performance and resilience of trading platforms
- Proactively monitor and tune systems, and prevent/resolve incidents
- Act as guardian of mission-critical trading system releases and upgrades
- Implement tools to further automate deployment processes
- Tune Linux environments for optimal trading system operation
- Pragmatic drive for quality and optimisation
- Interest in performance tuning and problem solving
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Ansible, Octopus, TeamCity
- Linux administration skills
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.