Trading Systems DevOps Engineer
Our client, a truly technology driven quantitative trading firm with offices over the world, is seeking a DevOps Engineer for their trading systems group in London. The role is split between project-oriented work and operations. Engineers work on projects to improve the trading infrastructure. The operational side of the role is based on a support rota, where engineers monitor system health, and work with trading desks and other technology groups to understand and react to issues as they arise during the trading day.
- Working with the Systems Developers to write code for the trading infrastructure
- Create and improve the tools and systems for managing, monitoring, and configuring the infrastructure
- Work with exchanges and brokers to onboard new venues and/or products
- Improve the systems administration tools and practices
- Extend and improve the documentation of our systems and procedures
Technical Experience and Knowledge
- Experience in software development and/or systems administration
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Exposure to trading systems
- Experience operating in a Unix environment
- Software engineering focused in a Linux environment
- Functional programming abilities
- Experience with/desire to work with the business/front office
To apply for this role, either contact Paddy at email@example.com, or fill in the form below and he will receive your application.
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.