Trading Systems Manager
Our Singapore based client is hiring a Trading Systems Manager who will manage a growing team of systems and networks engineers. Leading their APAC systems expansion efforts and driving improvements in their low-latency trading network. This role will have the opportunity to help their fastest-growing region meet the demands of the business.
- Lead a team of talented and experienced engineers across systems disciplines, including network engineering, systems engineering, and deployment/data centre
- Build and recruit additional resources onto the team to meet growing demands
- Cultivate and maintain strong vendor, exchange, and broker relationships in APAC
- Coordinate with our business development, operations, and core engineering teams to ensure projects are well-planned and delivered in a timely manner
- Develop processes and seek opportunities for the team to run even more efficiently
- Lead engineering and deployment projects, assign resources, remaining flexible and agile to changes
- 5+ years of experience leading systems engineering teams in the financial/trading sector
- 5+ years of strong systems or networks engineering experience, to support leading an engineering team
- Experience working in a global environment, across multiple time zones
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce superior quality work
- Enjoy tinkering with technology and improving systems/processes in your spare time
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.