Senior Unified Collaborations Engineer
Are you an experienced Unified Collaborations Engineer who’d like to make a real impact with one of the world’s most excited trading firms? Our client is offering the opportunity for a UC Engineer to join their core technology team to grow and support their global voice and video infrastructure. Working with existing UC resources worldwide, you’ll also partner with network engineers and will be exposed to a variety of network-related projects.
In this senior position, you’ll support and manage existing Cisco infrastructure, participate with various tech teams to provide capacity planning for future UC infrastructure, and help develop standards, best practices, and documentation across the board. You’ll ensure automation of monitoring and management of voice recording infrastructure, and will be responsible for researching and testing new features and technology advancements that will enhance the UC environment. Expect to assist in projects by way of driving design, staging, configuration, and monitoring features in a production trading environment; integrate all solutions against corporate security requirements and mandates; and participate in the management of all voice recording, VoIP vendor, and hardware and relationships.
Technical Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Detailed understanding and in depth experience with Cisco’s Unified Communications and collaborations products and technologies, including:
• Cisco Unified Communications Manager versions 10.5+
• Cisco Unity Connection 10.5+
• Cisco Meeting Server
• Cisco VCS Expressway
- Thorough understanding of core networking and telephony technologies
- Experience with modern voice recording platforms (Verint, Nice, Calabrio, etc)
- Troubleshooting and communication skills across multiple networking disciplines
- 5+ years working in a production CUCM environment
- Upgrading and maintaining Cisco UC products
- Working knowledge of signalling protocols (SIP, SCCP, H323, etc.)
- Configuring and implementing voice gateways and CUBE devices
- Experience with the full suite of Cisco voice and video endpoints
- Background with current security standards and expectations
- Strong understanding of Cisco design best practices for multi cluster environments
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.