[c. $280-400k Comp Package, Hybrid Working]
Join our client as a Windows Systems Engineer to maintain and optimise critical Windows infrastructure, including Active Directory, DNS, and complex desktop environments. Collaborate globally, automate processes, and develop platforms with programming languages for impactful work.
- Maintain and optimise Windows infrastructure
- Enhance, automate, and standardise processes
- Collaborate globally, identify issues, and propose improvements
- Plan deployments and contribute to platform development
- Work with trading desks and international offices
- 7+ years of Windows/Servers expertise
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, and Group Policy
- Hardware monitoring and tuning experience
- Proficient in PowerShell scripting
- Expertise in workstation
- Strong network troubleshooting skills in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication and documentation processing
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.