Our London based client is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to be responsible for the whole Windows infrastructure from Active Directory and DNS to more complex issues in the Windows Desktop environment, all of which is critical for the continuity of the business. Time will be spent improving, automating and standardising the environment – finding issues and proposing improvements, communicating amongst the rest of the local team in your region and abroad, planning and executing deployments. They use a variety of platforms and programming languages for developing and maintaining their trading environment.
- 7+ years’ experience and knowledge of inner workings of Microsoft Windows 10 and Server 2012 R2/2016
- Advanced working knowledge of Active Directory/DHCP/DNS/Group Policy
- Experience with hardware monitoring and performance tuning
- Ability to create and maintain PowerShell scripts
- An ability to troubleshoot, analyse and solve technical issues in a fast-paced environment
- Clear and concise communication skills
- An ability to maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- An ability to clearly document problem resolution using our online knowledge base
- Troubleshoot workstation operating systems, applications, peripherals, network and audio-visual issues
Apply for this role
All fields marked with * are required.